Every minute counts in a business environment and each second pays the employee, hence time is the most valuable asset in a business. Therefore, to optimize the time there are many methods used and one of the most commonly used is timesheet. A timesheet is a method for recording the amount of a worker’s time spent on each job. It was traditionally a sheet of paper with the data arranged in tabular format, but it is now available in digital format as spreadsheet and has the following uses
- It is helpful for employers to calculate the payroll
- It records the start time and end time of the tasks performed
- It contains detailed information about the task done by the employee
This information is used for payroll, estimation of projectcosting, tracking and Timesheet Panda is among the best ones which gives the user timesheet free. Therefore, it allows employers to track their employees who work remotely.
Time is Money: Save it to make it
Timesheet Panda is one the web based application the provides timesheet free which helps keep track of employees working time, lateness and overtime thereby they help the employees complete their hours using the intuitive interface and has the following features
- It is accessible at any time and quick to complete, hence it makes it more convenient
- Once the data is entered, it is easy to report on and analyze the statistics
- The data entry is the single point while using this and hence data accuracy is guaranteed
- The audit trials are simplified due to minimal stages in the data entry
- As the employees are responsible for entry of hours worked, the Human Resources (HR) can concentrate on more strategic projects
Subsequently, these factors help devolving the responsibility of the employee and they can hence concentrate on improving their performance at the project they are working on. This ensures the improvement in overall efficiency of the employee.
Piloting the Flying time
Many web applications helps employees with free timesheets which helps them immensely and these web based software provides the means to perform the following tasks
- Track the time of employee for payroll
- It is used for comparing planned costs versus actual costs in a project management environment
- They are used to measure employee performance
- They can be used to identify problematic tasks
These factors help a company management to drive a corporate strategy which will lead to employees stopping the unprofitable work or reassigning them to profitable ventures.
The working class people are quite familiar with the timesheets as they have been accompanying them for more than a hundred years! However, they have changed quite a bit, as the labor market grew and changes they changed as well but their importance remains the same.A timesheet is used today in every business to improve the efficiency as time is considered as the most important resource that a business can have. Timesheets ensures that this time is managed properly by all the employees and the maximum utilization of the valuable resource are done.